DUI Attorney in Denver metro area

Don’t let the D.A. railroad you with his proposal for a “deal”. You need to make sure that you are getting the best defense possible – your future employment, your future driving privileges and your future financials are at stake! Call Rob and let him evaluate your case and tell you what you REALLY need  … Read more

Seal a record or expunge it

Is your past coming back to haunt you? Preventing you from better employment? Whether as an adult record or a past juvenile record – Rob can get the record sealed from background checks. Call for a consultation. Call for a consultation (303) 931-5516

Violation of Probation

Is your probation officer making your life a living hell? Are you facing his/her wrath for failing to comply with testing – or being late? What was the reason? Rob can help you deal with this problem. Call for a consultation (303) 931-5516. Call for a consultation (303) 931-5516

Seal Pot Records

Now that the law has changed and most marijuana charges are void — should your record stay the same? Rob can seal your conviction and improve your public record for purposes of jobs, promotions, and loan applications. Call Rob and he will explain the process. Call for a consultation (303) 931-5516

Alcohol and Christmas

Tis the season for overtime – for cops that is. Be careful -but if you DO get stopped after a party it’s not the end of the world. Chances are Rob can mitigate the trouble having a drink can get you into. He has 20+ years in criminal defense and keeps up with all the  … Read more